Free Scenery for XP 11

RJTT Tokyo Haneda Airport 1.0.0


RJTT Tokyo Haneda Airport 1.0.0


Welcome to Tokyo Haneda Airport

 
 
I felt like XPlane lacked in a lot of Asian Main Hubs and I wanted to try and give back to the Xplane community.
This is my first complete scenery i have done made with Sketchup
 
This scenery isn’t finished yet as I’m new to 3d modeling. Textures maybe a bit off but I will try and fix them. If Anyone is able to contribute to the scenery that would be great.
This scenery Includes modeled Buildings, hangars & Terminals.
 
You will need the Following Scenery Libraries
(Extract into Custom Folder )
Mister X
Ruscenery
CDB-library
BS2001
ZZ DF hard surface
Faib Aircraft
Fruit stand AIrcraft

Share:

Postagens mais visitadas

Pesquisar este blog

Categorias

Mais Pesquisados

Acionados Recentemete

Paginas